Re-Roofing and Roof Repair
The allenCO construction team are up for any challenge and will travel across the state to ensure the homes of all South Australians are protected.
We are able to repair or replace almost all roofs using Australian-made materials, and we stand behind all of our workmanship.
What is the process to re-roof or repair the roof of an existing building?
- We efficiently remove the existing roof including any additional assets or infrastructure such as A/C units or solar panel systems
- Remove old or inefficient insulation
- Check the trusses for structural integrity
- Make any repairs as required
- Reinsulate ceilings with batts to the highest Australian standards
- Install bushfire rated sisalation
- Install new roof with Australian-made Colourbond and iron flashings and gutters
- Reinstall assets or infrastructure such as A/C units or solar panel systems
The average cost to remove and replace the roof of an existing home is estimated at around $20,000 for a standard 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home with the costs increasing for larger homes and buildings or more complex roofing designs.
For lasting shelter and protection of your home, without the markup from franchises, contact the friendly team at allenCO construction for a no-obligation quote on 0429 999 478.